Visio Pro for Office 365
Microsoft Visio Pro for Office 365, available as a subscription through Microsoft Office 365, includes the same capabilities as Visio Professional 2016. In addition, it allows each user to install Visio on up to five PCs running Windows 10, Windows 8, or Windows 7. It automatically installs the latest updates (both feature and security) for the duration of the subscription.
Create professional diagrams quickly
Take advantage of 70 built-in templates and thousands of shapes that meet industry standards, including:
- Business diagrams, such as flowchart, timeline, PivotDiagram, and organizational chart.
- Process diagrams, such as cross-functional flowcharts, IDEF0 (Integration Definition for Process Modeling), BPMN (Business Process Model and Notation) 2.0, and Microsoft SharePoint workflows.
- IT diagrams, such as ITIL (Information Technology Infrastructure Library), Active Directory, detailed network, and rack.
- Software and database diagrams, such as database notation, website map, and UML (Unified Modeling Language) 2.4.
- Operations diagrams, such as Six Sigma, plumbing and piping plan, and value stream map.
- Engineering diagrams, such as electrical, circuits, and systems. Refreshed templates include Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE) compliance.
- Maps and floor plans, such as HVAC (heating, ventilation, and air conditioning), office layout, site plan, and space plan. Refreshed templates include over 600 shapes that appeal to modern tastes and 400 smart shapes that help boost productivity.